Changes to our business regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Blog: September 7, 2020 Our Sydney studio remains open and we are taking booking as per the highest levels of COVID-19 health and safety standards. The Victorian Government's Stage 4 Restrictions and 4 Level Road Map announced yesterday, means sadly like many industries in Victoria, our Melbourne studio is required to continue to temporarily close to clients. We will wait until the Governments projected date of 23 November 2020 for further advice, when hopefully restrictions will be eased and we will be able to quickly reopen our Melbourne Studio. Clients with appointments booked between now and then have been notified today. Further details are below in our updated COVID-19 blog, about how we are managing the studios during this time to create a safe and enjoyable experience. _______ Blog: August 4, 2020 We want to assure all our clients that we are keeping up to date with all the latest COVID-19 restrictions and requirements. As usual with our studios in Sydney and Melbourne, the client experience is very private, pampering and keeping everyone safe during this time is our upmost priority. The Victorian Government's Stage 4 Restrictions, sadly like many industry's, does mean that our Melbourne studio is required to temporarily close to clients. We will wait for further advice from the Government mid September, when hopefully restrictions will be eased and we will be able to quickly reopen our Melbourne Studio. Clients with appointments booked between now and then have been notified today and their appointments rescheduled. On a more positive note, we are operating in Sydney and doing everything possible to create a COVID-safe environment for our clients and team. We are still taking extra precautions on sanitising, extensive cleaning and spacing clients experiences. Masks, gloves and hand sanitiser are all available in our studios. To ensure the safety of our team and clients, please call us to reschedule if you are unwell or have had any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days. Please ensure you follow the government requirements with regards to self isolation if you have any minor symptoms, have travelled overseas, visited a hotspot or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19. We are checking temperatures on arrival and following the required health and safety guidelines to keep our studio a safe place. Anyone showing symptoms such as coughing, sneezing or a high temperature will be rescheduled. Please bring your own robe to the session if needed to cover clothing during styling. We are unable to provide robes during this time. Whilst we all adapt to ongoing changes, we appreciate everyone playing their part to keep us all safe. _______ Blog: June 1, 2020 We are thrilled! Today, the Australian Federal and State Governments have made considerable changes to the health restrictions in Australia regarding COVID-19. In Victoria and New South Wales, some restrictions on the beauty industry were lifted.
Since our studios opened in 2003, we have provided a wide variety of professional photography, hair and makeup and styling services. We are delighted to continue this experience for our clients. We have started reopening bookings for our Melbourne Studio. As we monitor the lifted social restrictions in both states and interstate travel logistics, we will begin to schedule our Sydney clientele, once the health situation stabilises. The comfort, health and wellbeing of our client's is our upmost priority. We will be providing our service in line with our blog post on 17 March 2020 below. Please contact us to discuss your professional photography requirements. We look forward to seeing you soon! _______ Blog: March 25,2020 As announced by the Government of Australia, trading restrictions are now in place for many businesses regarding COVID19. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide professional photography including hair and makeup services, during this public health crisis.
We will be available for phone consultations, Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm on our studio mobile 0403 177 814, to discuss our professional photography services. We have a priority wait list for when bookings are able to reopen, which we would love to discuss with you.
Please take care during this unprecedented time. _______ Blog: March 24, 2020
Things are changing rapidly regarding COVID19. Today, Alise Black Photographic Studios has made the difficult decision to pause all client bookings, until further advice from Government. We can assure you 100%, that we will be providing professional photography in the future. We are more than happy to add you to our newsletter and keep you up to date, for when bookings open again. Take care of yourself and loved ones.
REGISTER TO BE ON OUR MAILING LIST HERE
Blog: March 17, 2020 As the COVID-19 situation is evolving by the hour, we have made some changes to our business, to reassure our clients we are open and that our client's and team health and wellbeing is our utmost priority. We will be updating this post with what we are doing, as the situation evolves.
1. To minimise any exposure to risk, we are restricting our photoshoots to only two Sessions a day. In addition all of our team who can work at home will be. This means during a photoshoot Session you will virtually have the studio to yourself for a full private experience. Of course our core team will be there to pamper you, but you are unlikely to share the studio space with any other client.
2. When you come to our studio you'll see cleanliness and hygiene is always a priority for us, everyday. On top of our usual process which involves cleaning all makeup brushes, hair tools and client spaces, we will be taking extra care to disinfect bathrooms, chairs, surfaces, the studio and makeup room between each and every client. During this current climate, we have spaced the time in between shoots, to allow for a more thorough clean. 3. Hair and makeup styling forms part of our normal experience for Private Sessions. Should you not wish to have hair and makeup styling as part of your experience, simply let us know and we will adjust your Session for you. Having said this, you can be assured that our Makeup styling is of the highest hygiene standard. A one time only use brush policy, is in place to ensure your protection. Alcohol washes will be done between each single use. Ie, once a brush touches your face once, the brush is set aside for a full wash and hygiene clean.
4. Whilst we will easily be able to provide social distancing with your photographer Alise and stylist Treia, as with our team, we kindly ask that you only attend your photoshoot if you are in full health and meet the Government's guidelines for returning from overseas, no contact with a diagnosed case, showing no symptoms of illness or any of the other requirements listed here We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if you arrive unwell.
5. Just for your peace of mind, all our travel between our Studios in Sydney and Melbourne is in our company car and will not be taking any air travel. We will be minimising our social interaction, including no large commercial photoshoots or group bookings, for the time being.
6. Treia, co-director of Alise Black Photographic Studios and former Paramedic, is well qualified to keep us up to date with the latest information as it changes. We will be monitoring the Government's advice closely.
With these small changes, we feel really confident that we will continue to create amazing private experiences and stunning images for our clients. This is a safe, clean, beautiful environment where you have minimal interaction with only two people during your experience.
We look forward to seeing you in our beautiful studios soon! Any questions or to make a booking, please contact us