Congratulations on receiving a $299 Saving! Once your tentative appointment has been scheduled with our studio, simply confirm your appointment with your security deposit. Appointment times are not held or confirmed until the payment is received.
It is standard when booking a professional service to arrange a security deposit. With our studio, you arrange a security deposit of $299 (the normal Session fee) to secure your appointment date and time. This is to confirm your professional team members and designated studio time, we will then decline any other paid session or commercial shoot, so you are guaranteed the team is yours for that appointment. Once confirmed, your $299 security deposit is applied to your selected order on the day of your appointment during your viewing consultation.
Once the payment is received by our studio, you will be sent your confirmation kit via email and SMS'd the studio location, date and time to help you prepare. Once you have read the information email, please call Treia, Head Stylist, at least seven days prior to your appointment to receive your Stylisation Consultation.
CONFIRMATION SECURITY DEPOSIT
Please see our Booking Terms and Conditions for our policies regarding late arrival, no show, rescheduling or cancellations. We are simply unable to hold sessions without a security deposit.
Terms and conditions:
• Security deposits are valid for Sessions within 30 days from the date of your appointment email and SMS, unless the offer is stipulated for a specific date and only when 7 days notice is provided to reschedule appointment times.
• No shows or late arrivals forfeit the full security deposit. Please refer to FAQ's and booking terms and conditions.
• As we provide our clients with detailed photographic pre-stylisation and a confirmation kit, we do not offer refunds for change of mind.
• Sessions including any deposit are fully transferable.
• All and any copyright remains the property of Alise Black Photographic Studios with an optional model release offered to our clients to maintain their privacy.